Sunday, January 4, 2009

Boyd-Orange tabby




Feel sad, poor you have to be let go from your owner but take my chance to take care of the rest of your soul..Have to be apart from your sister..Iskk and i feeling want to get a dog some day perhaps maybe? I just love working dogs.




Why Dog(s)?

I have no either why but i simply ignore others thought..they just can simply say and make an act..about it..yeah for sure my nawaitu towards animals so strong in other context. Sreww you for those people that dont know how involve animal kingdom..May be last time I've rescued a puppy (cruel neighbour) at the back of my house, I climbed neighbour's wall just to feed the puppy & play with him...wash his poopies..WHAT WASH HIS POOPIES?

I know what you will think of negatively & positively..

The neighbour always away & tie up the puppy with out giving him a breeze walk.

As human being u felt so pissed off of the people doing that..cruel to the animal..

WHAT KIND A HUMAN U R?

nahh nada nada enuff said..



2 comments:

  1. hahaha anjing tu i dah report pada pihak tertentu soh sue owner nye.

    ikot ati mmg mau culik saja

    ReplyDelete