Sunday, March 1, 2009

He wants to move



I love her voice, 1st time i listened to this song was last week in the car with DD, was melayan jiwa kaco sambil dgr lagu ni. Asked DD , who's the singer ? Alanis Morissette ke? DD said no la its Katy Perry. (rolling my eyes) wah her voice different from other version.

I'm not really know Katy Perry's songs but it did hit me down to hear & see this clip...I LOVE HER WARDROBE & her late boifie..Ignore the T Christ . Rest of the songs like Hot & Cold, I kissed a girl, ur so gay some of the hits that I know.


Katy Perry's fringe reminds me of my little Gosh yg skrang ade fringe yg cam senget..benget










Yang ni tak tahu motif Abang gendut ni...nak senam robik ke syok sendiri..kalu la Pharrell Williams and Chad Hugo of The Neptunes tgk clip ni ,mau gelak sakan..

4 comments:

  1. youtube Pendulum Slam...lagiiiii kelakar, for me..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe ini sebab i dok excited Sunburst ni Nerd nye pasal nampak lak mamat ni..hehehe

    ReplyDelete